Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Tuesday 19 February 2013




Wow, it's been awhile!  I've been busy being creative, drawing lots of atc's, working on lots of journals, and now I'm teaching an art journaling class!  Wowzers!  What a fantastic group of ladies I have been blessed with.  15 wild and crazy gals, each one unique, each one with their own story to tell.  I love my job!  So I wanted to try a video of my process.  I can't figure out the sound yet, but the video is there.   My goal to stave of winter depression has so far been successful, and I'm motoring along feeling pretty good.  The high days outweigh the low days, and my energy level is decent.   I'm finding it difficult to stay focused on the blog at the moment.  However, I shall do my best to continue on!

Stay Safe and Love Yourself,

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great video! So many layers. I had no idea you could use gel medium over a bunch of things and then peel them off when dry. Learned a lot and will have to try this in one of my journals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sal, thanks for visiting my blog! No gel medium was used in this video! Gesso, yes, and acrylic paint, but no gel medium. Though I would be curious to see if if would work. I imagine if you removed the layers straight away before the gel had a chance to cure to much it might work. It's be interesting to try!

      Delete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!