Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Tuesday 28 May 2013

This is how I gelli roll... whoop whoop.

Mixed Media Journal Page


 
 
 
Sooooo, went out an bought a Gelli Plate.... yuppers!  So excited, I've been happily slappity slap slapping paint on the plate, and going to town with a venegence.  This page was an older unfinished one, that needed just a little "je ne sais quoi"... so I took one of my gazillions of spiffy prints, some u-hu, and biff, bam, boom, voila!   Ahhhhh. A page I am happy with.    Create Laughter in Life.  I love to laugh, don't you?  When was the last time you laughed?  Not just a tee hee, but a full on, gut-busting, hyperventilating, hiccuping knee-slapper.  You know, the kind where you laugh so hard that no sound comes out and tears stream down your face?  I love those kind of laughs... where you fan your face in a vain attempt to send oxygen to your brain, and then you settle, only to snort and start the whole process over again.  It's contagious, it's cathartic, and it's unfortunately few a far between.   I cherish those moments of brief sanctioned bouts of insanity.  So, I am determined to laugh more, more heartily, and more deeply because laughter is truly the best medicine.  
 
Stay Safe and Love Yourself,

 
 
 
As always, linking with Artsyville and Glue it Tuesday.  Go check out the new Washi Tape... Aimee is a washi tape queen... she is going to rule the world one roll of super hawt washi tape at time!    
 
 

5 comments:

  1. that sounds fantastic to me!! :) thanks for the washi plug! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the exuberant art, and love the reminder to no-holds-barred laughing that makes your sides hurt. We should have laughter RDAs just like vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment on your page, and the laughing mouth in the corner...can't help but smile! Wow, everyone is sure working with those gelli plates. I haven't given them a try yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that face makes me laugh! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute face! I just got a Gelli Plate a few weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet but I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!