Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Sunday 23 September 2012

The Beginning



Where to start... WHERE TO START. Maybe I should start with the whys of this blog. My intentions are purely self-centred. This blog will be a tool, an outlet if you will, to express my thoughts and emotions both artistically and through the written word. I will be honest with myself here, and will not hold back for fear of recrimination. This is my safe place to express all my dreams, worries, anger, fears, desires, needs, wants. If you are along for the journey, WELCOME, I promise no destination, but you're in for a hell of a ride!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!