Hey there, and Welcome to my world of Krazy! If you are visiting to check out my art journal pages, please let me know you've been here. If you've stumbled upon me by accident, you are welcome anyway! And if you are here to read about the ups and downs of my Krazy life, feel free to comment as well, there is safety in numbers and it's nice to know I'm not alone!

Sunday 3 March 2013




So I think I am finally getting the hang of making videos. The quality is poor, the shadow of my head is in the way, but the gist of the idea is there. Each time it gets a little bit easier, and I learn something new. Lol.    Working on a new outline for art journaling class in the fall.  If you were to take an art journaling class what would you look for?  Not much else to yammer on about today.  If you've popped in, don't be shy, say hi! 

Stay Safe and Love Yourself,

1 comment:

  1. I like the flowers they came out pretty and your words on the bottom made following along easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I enjoy hearing from you!